Terms and Conditions
Any personal information collected by the AFP, eSafety Commissioner and the Alannah &Madeline Foundation on this site is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. We will keep the information which you send in a secure environment and will use it only for the purpose for which it was submitted, or as required by law.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. The address you supply will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be disclosed or added to a mailing list without your consent.
You are reminded that messages sent from this site over the Internet are not secure.
When you go to a page or document on this website, the following information may be logged:
- The date and time at which you accessed each page or document
- The Internet (IP) address of your computer
- The pages you accessed, and documents downloaded
- The type of browser and operating system used
- The number of bytes transmitted and received for each request
- The previous site or page visited
- The name of any search engine or search terms used to get to the page or document.
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
- Website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches
- Enhancement of the website to the user’s needs
- Research and development.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency (or other government agency) may exercise a legal authority to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Third Party Sites
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites, or any associated person, organisation, product or service.
The listing of any person, organisation, product or service on this website does not constitute, in any way, any form of endorsement by the AFP, eSafety Commissioner and the Alannah & Madeline Foundation of that person, organisation, product or service.
Linking to this site
You may link to the PlayingITSafe Australia site at your full expense and responsibility.
You must not frame, reformat or alter files, pages, images, information and materials from this website on any other website.
You are not permitted to use this website to sell a product or to increase traffic to your website.
By continuing to use this site, you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.